Gentessential’s 5-Step Guide to Dealing With Drunk Friends
1. Acknowledge that the individual may not be acting themselves and that more patience is required.
2. Try not to argue with the individual or embarrass them as they could get defensive or disruptive.
3. Deal with the situation in a calm and friendly manner, making light of the situation if needs be.
4. If you need to get the person to leave, offer to get them a taxi and gather up their belongings.
5. Get others to help should the situation start getting out of control or if they aren’t listening to what you’re saying.